Friday 3 April 2009

Prizes!

The lovely Rachel from Peacock Feathers and Diamond Rings nominated my little blog for these awards:

1.
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandisement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more
and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

2.
The Uber Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
- inspire you
- make you smile and laugh
- give you amazing information
- are a great read
- have an amazing design

The rules of this award are:
Put the logo on your blog or post
Nominate at least 5 blogs that for you are Uber Amazing!
Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
3.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.

Thank you Rachel!

I'm not quite sure which to choose (is it greedy to pick three?). I think I'll just get onto the nominating part:

Privilege
Le Love
These Little Moments
Mother and Bride

I'm trying to pick out my favourites without doubling up on blogs that Rachel has already nominated so I think I might come back and sneakily edit this when I've thought of some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment